So far, I've finished two quilts in 2013! Ok, so I started both of them in 2012, but that's a minor detail. I finally finished the binding on this orange and green fall colors quilt.
I think it came out pretty well. I finished piecing this during the hurricane. I had trouble basting it because the strong winds created a draft in our floorboards. The quilt which was taped down kept billowing up. It was pretty wild.
Here is the second quilt of 2013. The free motion quilting experiment that I described earlier. Though it was far from perfect it will keep some lucky recipient warm. I didn't get a photo of the finished product but it looks like this but without the safety pins and with nice grey binding.
Below is another quilt top that I've finished. This one is not really a finish but almost!
I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately. I have a few ideas but nothing that's jumping out at me. I'll let you know how it goes.