Sunday, March 11, 2012

My blog is a UFO

Today I bought these cute shoes. One of the first things I thought when I walked out of the shop was- ohh another shoebox to put those blocks in until I get around to finishing that quilt!


Then I thought 'you know, I really should write a blog post today.' But then I thought, 'what I really should do is just work on that quilt.'


There will always be a blog post to write and a quilt to finish. But today I am going to make soup and enjoy the sunshine. At least I can cross new shoes off the list of things to do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way about shoe boxes! but I hate that I cant see which quilt is inside.. I have to associate the quilt with the type of shoes-- crumb pieces are in the Nike box, triangle scraps in the Earth box, EPP flowers in the big box from the boots.. hhehehehe.
    nice shoes btw.

    ReplyDelete