Saturday, June 2, 2012

Update


The good news is that I've been doing a lot of quilting. The bad news is that that leaves little time for blogging. The good news is that now I have a lot to write about. I know you've had to wait. It will be worth it trust me. However, now I have a decision to make. Should I update all my projects at once? Can you handle the onslaught of fantastic fabric art? Or should I break the fabulousness slowly and drip feed you project by project? Lets start small. I finished a name tag for the guild name tag swap. I drew my friend Jen. She is into healthy eating and seems to always be either quilting with or wearing purple. So I automatically thought, what is healthy and purple? No, not the hamburglar. I thought of an eggplant! I think the nametag came out really well. In the picture the eggplant looks blue but it is a rich purple, I promise. I had a lot of fun with this mini project. I'm looking forward to making nametag for Nichole.

No comments:

Post a Comment